Community Round-up: August 2021

Hi Everyone!

via GIPHY

Time really flies when you are having fun, and it feels like it’s moving at lightspeed on the Community!

Where did the summer go? August has been an extremely active month. The Atlympics contributed even more amazing content in addition to what you can normally find!

Let’s dive into the August highlights!

Articles:

Discussions:

Still looking for more? Here are a few of the trending discussions you might want to check out and join the conversation.

Webinar Opportunities Article:

I have always believed in trying something, assessing how it went, and making adjustments as required. This month we are trying something new. You will see an additional article posted titled “Community Webinar Opportunities: September 2021“. I’m always disappointed when I see that as a part of gathering up articles for the Monthly round up, we have missed the opportunity to let people know about webinars that have happened during the month. The objective of this new article is that it will be updated throughout the month as webinar opportunities come up. I will do my best to keep an eye out for them, however feel free to @mention me in a comment on that article with a link to the Community post and I will be sure to update the article.

I hope everyone enjoys what little time we have left of the summer and remember this is just a small sample of all the amazing content for you to explore on your own.

I’ll see you all again next month!

via GIPHY

6 comments

Comment

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2021

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 31, 2021

I am having no end of trouble sending kudos to Nic Brough - @mention and kudos search are just not picking up his name. So, anyone talking to Nic - or if the real Nic reads this - nice job!!!! 😁👍

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2021

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon for mentioning the Pickpocket Team Game! 💙

And thanks to all the other contributors for their great postings and articles. This August, the community has been on fire. SO MANY great reads!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing the much awaited Community round-up, @Jimmy Seddon !

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 5, 2021

👏 Thanks for sharing @Jimmy Seddon !

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2021

Thanks for the round-up @Jimmy Seddon  😃

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events