Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Launchpad & Lift Off Kudos Badge 🚀

Hello! Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 🙌

Here on the Community Launchpad, we’re going to get you started with some of our top resources this quarter:

Screenshot 2024-03-26 at 11.19.45.png  

It’s nearly time for Atlassian’s biggest event of the year: Team '24! 🌟

For the main event, you can join us in person in Las Vegas, or join digitally for free by registering on our website.

Don't worry if you aren't able to make it to Las Vegas, we’re bringing all the excitement to a city near you with our Atlassian Community Team ’24 events in May and June. Find an event near you

Check out our new and exciting learning opportunities! 📝

Gain an understanding of the Atlassian Cloud terms, products, and practices with our brand new Atlassian Cloud Foundations Certification Prep Learning Path

Take a look at our latest Bite-sized Learning!

book_spot 2x.png
Chat_avatars_spot 2x (1).png

Make the most of your time here on Community by joining some new groups! 💙

Plus, check out @Jimmy Seddon's monthly Atlassian Community Round-ups

We also have a brand new kudos badge for you: earn the Lift Off badge by liking this Community Launchpad article!

Rocket02.png

Please feel free to comment below & say hello, we’d love to hear from you! ✨

10 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

@Angelie Stephens thanks for covering the newest BSL (Bite Sized Learning) - I missed that one!

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2024

I love the format of this post! Amazing job @Angelie Stephens

Like Angelie Stephens likes this
Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 10, 2024

Thank you so much @Svenja Lorenzen ! Happy to hear you like the format, since we have some more launchpads in the pipeline 😄

Anmol Agarwal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 10, 2024

Hello

John J. Montague
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 13, 2024

New to the community. Relatively new to Atlassian. Stumbled upon the community seeking an answer on a topic I am not entirely familiar with. Learning of the chance to earn badges and boost my standing is of some incentive ... but not of extreme importance. Thank you for the warm welcome. @I'M NEW HERE 

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2024

@John J. Montague welcome to the Atlassian Community! Have you found the other Bite Sized Learning modules yet? If not, let us know so we can share them with you.

Louise Overmars April 15, 2024

Hello,

Oldtimer in JIRA, relatively new to Confluence,

New job, so new account, and getting my kuddos again :-D

Reem Ibrahim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 19, 2024

Hi 

Please ineed information about jira courses

Pamela Knight
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 22, 2024

Hi!  I'm new to the community!  Excited to learn more about Jira!

Angelie Stephens
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 26, 2024

Hi @Reem Ibrahim ! A great place to start is our Jira Fundamentals course - https://university.atlassian.com/student/collection/850385/path/1083901
Hope this helps! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events