Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Community Launchpad + Lift Off badge ๐Ÿš€

Hello! Welcome to the Atlassian Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Right here on the Community Launchpad, weโ€™re going to get you started with some of our favourite resources for this quarter:

Get involved in our Community by:   chat 2_Light mode_spot 2x.png

team 24 europe.png

We're super excited to announce Team '24 Europe which will be taking place in Barcelona this October!

Learn more here.

toolbox_Light mode_spot 2x.png

Join us for free Live Learning sessions led by our Community! 

Find out more about using Atlassian Intelligence with our new learning path.

Want to power your career growth by proving you understand how to create, organize, and collaborate effectively in Confluence? Sign up to take ACA - Confluence Essentials!

For those of you with Atlassian Certifications, we have a new certification renewal program for you to check out. 

ribbon_Light mode_spot 2x.png

Plus, you can earn the Lift Off badge by liking this Community Launchpad article! 

lift off.png

Please feel free to comment below & say hello, weโ€™d love to hear from you! ๐ŸŒŸ

18 comments

Comment

Ashish Mani Tripathi July 1, 2024

This is great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Like โ€ข # people like this
Daria Kulikova_GitProtect_io_ July 2, 2024

Wow, that's interesting! Thank you @Angelie Stephens for the explanation!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2024

Thanks for the updates!

Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2024

We like those trees!!!

Dennis Liebenberg July 3, 2024

This is so cool! :D 

Emmanuel_A July 3, 2024

nice one

Frankie C_ July 9, 2024

Houston, we have liftoff! ๐Ÿš€

MJ Valencia _draw_io_ July 9, 2024

Awesome stuff!

Miranda July 14, 2024

Hi, I am writing here because I canยดt seem to find anyplace to be in touch with a human t answer my question. 

I got the trial for premium but then realized that having 22 people on 2 boards meant that I had to pay a price per person that is way out of my possibilities.

The trial has since expired. I moved all the people on to one board and I think that what I need is the standard plan. It is my understanding that having all my people on 1 Board means that I will only be paying 60USD/year, but I have not found anyplace to verify this, nor have found a place where I can change from the premium to the standard plan. 

Where can I get these answers???

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2024

Hi @Miranda  - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You should create a question in the Jira products area.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/qa-p/jira-questions

Kate C_
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 15, 2024

Hey @Miranda

Are you referring to a Jira subscription or Trello? For payment plan type questions, you might be best reaching out to our billing team, who can talk you through it.

I'd suggest creating a ticket with that team here and make sure to specify which product this is for, and use the email address that's associated with your account so they can find your details.

Good luck!

Miranda July 15, 2024

Thank you all, Unfortunately I seem to be not enough of a technical person. I keep going around in circles. I have not been able to make a ticket for help as I have not found how to answer the question that comes up here in the screenshot I am enclosing about the URL / SEN / EN or invoice number (as I did not make an inicial payment yet I have no invoice number and I have not found the other options) I wish someone your just contact me @Angelie Stephens @John Funk  I want to understand how much I have to pay and get my board back up and running : IMG_2231.png

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2024

That's interesting!

Jan
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 18, 2024

Great stuff!

Miranda July 18, 2024

Hi, I am still stuck and unable to move forward. I took all the members and guests off my workspace. There is no one there. I wish to be charged for the standard plan but the portal does not give me that option. I tried to run the card again hoping that as everyone is now off the board, I would only be charged for 1 user (me) but the back reports that the car is being run for 25,000 pesos (about 1400USD). 

รm attaching the image of my portal. I am pretty sure it is stuck on a programming bug or something. I wish someone could contact me and help me be charged properly. IMG_2245.jpeg

Like โ€ข John Funk likes this
Theresa McFarlane July 19, 2024

Will Atlassian Creators be given a kit to help promote Team 24 in Europe? The sooner the better :)

henry_santos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 19, 2024

up

Deliriously Digital
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 21, 2024

Good Morning Launchpad & Liftoff. There's only one thing I enjoy better than good competition and that is awesome instructions on how to get to the top!

I look forward to taking the classes, getting some trophies and help out my friends! 

Good luck and awesome learning.โ€ฆ

Brandi Braswell Holtz 

brandi@digitallydelerious.com

Feel free to check out my site. Like and forward any content.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events