Atlassian News Roundup | 10th January 2022

Happy new year community ๐ŸŽ‰ ,

I hope you all enjoyed a well-deserved break and are ready for another weekly news from the Atlassian ecosystem.

We're starting the new year with some exciting improvements that were announced by Confluence,  many great webinars you can attend in January, and much more!

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube and Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode!

And here is a sum up of what we covered...

๐Ÿš€ Latest new improvements and announcements to the Atlassian products

New features coming soon to Confluence

This exciting article from the Atlassian blog reveals many new features that are coming soon to Confluence like:

• Custom page statuses to track your publishing workflow
  • Charts for Confluence (bar, line, and pie chart)
  • Customizable info panels
  • Presentation mode for Confluence with QR codes! ๐Ÿ‘€

New Confluence Home

Another Confluence improvement that is being rolled out is a new Home page with a popular feed section to get you quickly up to speed with the latest happenings across your Confluence spaces.

๐Ÿ“ฃ Feedback and collaboration

Calling Interview Participants for Keeping Confluence Spaces Organized

If you're a Confluence fan and you use it on daily basis don't miss this opportunity to contribute with your experience and feedback and book a call with the Confluence team ๐Ÿš€. The call takes 30 mins and you'll get 75$ in exchange.

๐Ÿ—“Events and webinars

Here is a list of events and webinars that were announced in the last 2 weeks:

And the overview of all webinars that are happening in January:

โœจ Important announcements

Tempo Acquires ALM Works

Atlassian marketplace partner Tempo follows up previous acquisition or Roadmunk with another one. This time Tempo acquired ALM Works, makers of popular project management app Structure. 

2021 Atlassian Community Year in Review

Last year was full of events and contests here in the community. Have a look at the Atlassian year review to learn who are the most active members and check out the breakdown of the events that happened last year.

๐Ÿ“šArticle of the week

Donโ€™t Go it Alone: A Community Guide for Developers

Great article explaining differences between user and developer Atlassian community and how and when to use them.

And that's about it for this week's Atlassian news roundup! I hope you enjoyed your coffee with us and we'll see you next week โ˜•๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‹

6 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ thank you for posting  these in the Welcome Center!  I think this is a great new addition!

Like โ€ข Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ thanks for the round up! Great review and resource to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Like โ€ข Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ likes this
Italo Qualisoni January 10, 2022

Thanks @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ ! I've been enjoying starting the week watching the "Monday coffee with Jexo"

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

Thanks @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ for sharing this wonderful and informative Atlassian News Roundup! Thanks for keeping us updated on the latest happenings in Atlassian ecosystem.

ลukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 11, 2022

Awesome, page status is something I was looking for. Customizable info panels is a nice surprise - we will definitely use it in our documentation.

Patrรญcia Fortunato Montenegro January 11, 2022

You are doing good @Italo Qualisoni.

It's the best way to follow Atlassian Updates. I love Monday Coffee with Jexo. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Like โ€ข Italo Qualisoni likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events