Atlassian Community Round-up: March 2022

Hello Everyone!

It’s that time once again where I give you a small taste of the amazing content that has been posted on the Community within the last month. As always please use this as a starting point to go and take a look at more great articles I wasn’t able to include in this round up.

Let’s dive in!

Still looking for more? Be sure to check out some of these trending discussions to join:

Be sure to tune into Team ‘22 next week, and I’ll see you all back here next month!

9 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 1, 2022

I truly appreciated the Round-ups! 

Thank you so much for it, @Jimmy Seddon

You rock, as usual! 🤗 🚀 🙏🏽

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

Hi @Jimmy Seddon , just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying your YouTube videos, especially the one preparing for Team '22 where you share your experience of Summit '19, which was also my first in-person event (just 3 months after entering the world of Atlassian). Keep up the good work!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

Thank you for the very kind words @Dave Mathijs!  That really means a lot!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon you need a Captain Canada GIF! As always, appreciate the read and the video post. I have a few Jimmy Talks Jira's that I have not been able to watch queued up for the flight to Team '22.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

Wow, very well done and thorough! Thank you, good sir @Jimmy Seddon for doing this and also for kind words.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for doing this great work on compiling & sharing these Community Round-ups every month! These are super useful!

Like # people like this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

Thanks for the round up Jimmy!

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2022

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon for the Monthly round up

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2022

Amazing roundup, thank you @Jimmy Seddon ! 👏

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events