Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

☕️ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 4th July 2022

Good morning community!

SO MUCH happened last week, we got a new announcement about Compass, Atlassian is planting trees 🌳🌳🌳,  and Confluence got a new upgrade too!

Have a look at this weeks Atlassian news roundup 👇

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube and Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode! 

🚀 Latest new improvements to the Atlassian products

Compass is better with Git - and it now supports GitLab

Now, you can integrate Compass with Bitbucket, GitHub, and GitLab to bring in your repos and components and measure important metrics like cycle time, deployment frequency, and more.

Introducing the Confluence Daily Digest!

With this Daily Digest for Confluence, you'll get only one email per day informing you about all changes made in Confluence pages, to keep you up to date.

Early Access: Collaborate and manage incidents with Microsoft Teams

Atlassian has announced the early access program for Microsoft Teams integration with Jira Service Management. With this integration, you can bring your Microsoft Team chat in the mix for coordinating and collaborating on incidents and requests.

👀 Important announcements

Compass is moving to beta!

For you as a customer, this means the product is not going away and you can integrate it into your team process with peace of mind.
It also offers standard certifications and follows security requirements you would expect from all Atlassian products.

For the next 30 days, one click = one tree!

If you would like to plant a tree, you can join this Atlassian community challenge: Over July, you can vote every day for a country in which you would like to plant a tree - and Atlassian will do that on your behalf.

Jira Server and Jira Data Center CVE-2022-26135 - Full-Read Server Side Request Forgery in Mobile

Last week, Atlassian published a security advisory related to Jira Server Mobile Plugin. There was a server-side request forgery vulnerability, and it affected a list of versions.

🗓 Events

Find this week's events on 👉 Events roundup

📚 Article of the week

What is a personal user manual? How can it help teams collaborate?

The personal user manual is a short how-to document on how others should deal with you. It covers how and when you like to work, how would you like to receive feedback, or what kind of communication tool you use most. Have a look at how you can create your own in Trello.

Have a great week! 😊 ☀️

3 comments

Comment

vray July 4, 2022

Already loving the Confluence daily digest feature! Thank you!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

July 4th was Monday in the US, so I was happy to have this with my Tuesday Coffee. And I totally missed the Confluence Daily Digest announcement - so happy you covered it here!

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2022

I knew you are going to love Confluence digest improvement! I wish the Atlassian team soon creates Jira daily digest too :))

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events