☕️ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 16th May 2022

Happy Tuesday community 👋 ,

this week's news and updates from the ecosystem are here!

Sorry for a little delay in posting here in the community (I was on holiday 😊) but I have already seen that many of you watched news on the channel 👏

But in case you miss it here is the roundup👇

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube and Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode! 

🚀 Latest new improvements to the Atlassian products

Presenter Mode for Confluence is here

We mentioned prior this feature was in the making but is finally here, getting rolled out!

A new Presenter mode button in Confluence hides the browser and app navigation, bringing content forward and making it bigger on your screen...like the presentation.

Duplicate request type available in Jira Service Management Cloud

Atlassian announced they're launching a new feature enabling you to copy request types in JSM.

Important announcements

Participate in research on the search experience and Compass dashboard

Atlassian is looking for volunteers to help in research to improve Compass, specifically search functionality and a potential new dashboard feature.

Modus Create Acquires Atlas Authority 

Modus Create, a global provider of digital transformation and product development services, announced today that it has acquired Atlas Authority, a full-service consulting firm specialized in implementing and customizing Atlassian software.

🗓 Events

Find this week's events on 👉 Weekly Atlassian Events Roundup

📚 Article of the week

Company Culture, Company Values: Why Do They Matter?

This article is talking about how company culture and values need to interlock in order for your team to feel connected and practice the company values.

I hope you found something new in this roundup 🙂 and I'll see you next week!

1 comment

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing this Atlassian news roundup, @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_! Great going!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events