Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Welcome... and pet pictures! πŸˆβ€β¬› πŸ¦œπŸ• 🐁

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 27, 2023

Welcome to the Watercooler, our new home for off-topic conversation and chat!

Let's kick it off with a thread we haven't had in a while: pictures of and stories about our pets - whether they're cats, dogs, mice, spiders, snakes, birds, plants, stuffed animals. ferrets, dragons.... share them all below.

I'll start by introducing my lineolated parakeet, Berry, whose hobby is definitely not flying. We open her cage all the time and she will sometimes cruise around a tiny bit, but her favorite thing to do is climb around her giant cage and ring her toy bells.  She enjoys carrots, lettuce and apples but, ironically, not berries. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Screen Shot 2023-02-27 at 10.55.08 AM.png

Please share your furry and feathered and scaly friends below!

In the next two weeks, the off-topic collection will be retired and its content migrated here.  Kudos badges, such as those for Friday Fun and Miscellaneous Monday, will continue to work! 

24 comments

Comment

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2023

Here's our rescue, Penny! She's about 4 years old and we adopted her about 18 months ago. She's our first dog and is truly perfect for our family. We are SO lucky to have her. 

PXL_20221026_220608825.jpeg

We also have a cat named Leela (Futurama fan, anyone? We had a black cat who passed away a few years ago named Nibbler, too.) She's 14 years old and so sweet to everyone except Penny. ;) 

PXL_20210104_022418126.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

Like β€’ # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 28, 2023

@Amanda Barber I love them both!! What sweeties!!

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2023

IMG_9198.jpeg

Here's Isabel.  She's a rescue who's made herself QUITE at home!

KristjΓ‘n Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2023

Well, we have Max (10 yr) and Bruno (3 yr).

Bruno 12 des 2020.jpgBruno 6 sept 2021d.jpgBruno 20 okt 2020.JPEGBruno12 sept 2021.jpg2020.JPEGMax okt 2016.jpgMax 2 sept 2021.jpg

KristjΓ‘n Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2023

Sorry, couldnΒ΄t choose just one of each...

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2023

Their little clothes! 🀩 So sweet!

Ankush Bora February 15, 2024

Love the pictures @KristjΓ‘n Geir Mathiesen

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2023

Although I'm a dog person, I only have a virtual pet (my alter ego), the one and only

Garfield

Garfield.jpeg

But if I were to have a dog, it would either be a

Bernese Mountain Dog

Bernese Mountain Dog.jpeg

or a

Dachshund/Sausage/Wiener/Teckel Wire Haired

Dachshund Wire Haired.jpeg

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2023

Our neighbors have a Bernese. She is beautiful, but a handful!

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2023

We're eating lasagna tonight and my first thought was -- Garfield! ;) 

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2023

Dachshund/Sausage/Wiener/Teckel Wire Haired

Wire Hairs Rule
They are something.  Friends have been breeders for years.
Our guy Ricky pictured below in my post is now 15. 
Okay here's another one of him :)
1236901_10201741467475938_1049493093_n.jpg 
And yes he did have a sister named Lucy.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2023

June-Eeyore-Auggie.jpg

June on the left, Eeyore the floofopatomus getting the stare-down from June, and Auggie up front.

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2023

What beautiful coloring your cats have!

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2023

Tell me, is the American short hair a gangster?

Tao lives with us (optimistic thinking on my part, he stops over to dine. If we are lucky recover after a beating :( ) but I cannot even get a pic of him.

Tao is the neighborhood bully

Like β€’ ronald_bergmann likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2023

here is my family! 

IMG_6791.jpeg 56945623969__435279E2-360F-44FC-8FAC-32769421DF55.JPGIMG_7308.jpeg

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2023

So sweet!

Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2023

This is Sparky! 

Sparky.jpgSparky1.jpg

Saralie S.
Community Manager
March 9, 2023

Love seeing all the babies!! Ah!

DΓ‘niel BallabΓ‘s - EverIT
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 10, 2023

Meet Borisz, pictured here in home office pondering over Jira Issues.  Borisz vs Jira.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
March 15, 2023

WOW that is a gorgeous dog!

Ankush Bora February 15, 2024

Hope Borisz had a lot to say about those issues. ;)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2023

This dopey little melt likes "helping" when I'm coding.  Fortunately, Atlassian sent her a Cloudie to distract her.

MortyCloudie.jpeg

Robert S Levy March 31, 2023

This is Daisy and Lily, or my CollieFlowers

Daisy-Lily.jpg

Markku Miettunen April 13, 2023

Meet our beloved dog called Pasta - obviously, her breed is Bichon Bolognese:

Pasta lepÀÀ.jpg

Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2023

😍

Markku Miettunen May 4, 2023

This is how a happy dog looks like after hiding a bone in our garden:

IMG_5871_b.jpg

Ken McClean
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2023

The full-size photo of my display picture is of my cat and I

1424640665499.jpg

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 11, 2023

Kookie with a K cause he's a boy. Born Dec 16 2022
Kookie and his brother Frank (pictured below) are Morkies.

340514749_224766580231391_5320378676526795828_n.jpg

Kookie and his brother Frank (yes same litter) Born Dec 16 2022

340497155_220427434000060_4290203952263554479_n.jpg

Frank named after my father (the eyebrows and he arrived here on his birthday, which is also the same day(not year) he passed)

340525281_2708311135976392_3147008152913451225_n.jpg

Franks got a Woody345656419_2468281310001406_8604270107583662562_n.jpg

This is Ricky, he's 15 now.  He's a wire hair dachshund ricky1.jpg

This is Gizmo, he passed suddenly in early March 2023 at the age of 13.gizone.jpg

There's a couple of cats around here too, but they don't stay still long enough for decent pictures.  :) 

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 19, 2023

MoJo.png

Mojo has just joined us and is already at ease

Shem . o 0 (who are you?)

shem.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2023

So... much... cute.

Rakesh Kambattula May 23, 2023

So cute pets..

Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 26, 2023

Here is my PURRRfect associate who's mastered the art of professional laziness during working hours. 😸 While I'm busy typing away, this furry troublemaker is taking power naps and leisurely stretching, without a care in the world! 🐾 Who needs deadlines when you have a cat coworker setting the pace? πŸ˜… Their unmatched talent for relaxation is truly impressive. But hey, maybe I should take some notes from them and incorporate "cat nap breaks" into my work routine! 😹20230413_210130.jpg

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2023

I love this.

"Their unmatched talent for relaxation is truly impressive."

I am going to start practicing the art of relaxation next week.

. o 0 (I am sure my crazy mind will have forgotten this by then :( )

Manoj Gangwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 8, 2023

so cute

Malka Jackson _Isos Technology_
Marketplace Partner
October 30, 2023

IMG_0047.jpg

Brooklyn (front) and Harlem (back) are my coworkers. Brooklyn is part Norwegian Forest Cat which is why she is such a huge calico at 16 lbs. Harlem is a normal size calico at 8 lbs. Brooklyn has been with us for almost 17 years now and is part lap dog. Harlem is 4 years old and her nickname is The Terrorist. Yes, she will answer to it. 

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2023

Here are my two Jindo's. Looking very innocent.dogs.jpg

Kythera of Anevern January 4, 2024

Yes hello please allow me to introduce my sons, Cole (left) and Zeus. They are very good bois. 

• Those are the names they came with, though they have earned several nicknames over time (as is appropriate for cats).
  • Cole is about six years old. Zeus will be four this year.
  • They are NOT related!
  • But both of them were adopted from the same rescue (several years apart).
  • Zeus is the undisputed brains of the outfit.
  • Cole is exactly as derpy as he looks in this photo.

Void Bois.jpg

Rani Howard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 2, 2024

ha ruby.jpgRuby today 7_23.jpgruby blu.jpg

Scrolling through this thread has made my day!! Here is our sweet, happy big bear of a girl Ruby Blu. Newfoundland/Eng;ish Lab mix. 80 lbs, 2 1/2 years, :-) 

Christine Yory February 23, 2024

Here is our rescue Jazz! She is about 9 years old now. We were told originally that she was a border collie mix. We had her DNA done and she has NO actual border collie in her but rather boxer, australian kelpie, great dane, among other breeds as well.

IMG_3859.JPG

Like β€’ Amanda Barber likes this
Theresa McFarlane April 12, 2024

Good Morning! Just stumbling on this feed now.  These are my associatees Lollipop and Luna. They were adopted from a  breeder after bing retired as breeding machines. They are lovely and can often be found in my office whilst I am working. Lollipop has some mobility issues. Luna however just did the Cape Disappointment Hike with me in WA off of Long Beach. That was no small feat.309999185_483964456967317_2004622472666952811_n.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events