Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Your Star Wars-Inspired Atlassian Add-On

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2024

Happy Miscellaneous Monday!

Apologies for the delay with my miscellaneous Monday article. I am on UTS.

As a product marketer for addons at Jira, I would like to discuss about addons.

Let's use our imagination this Miscellaneous Monday and come up with Star Wars-inspired addons for Atlassian tools!

Whether it's a Droid Translator for Jira, a Lightsaber Timeline for Confluence, or any other galactic gadget you can think of, let's brainstorm together. Describe your addon, its functionality, and how it can make the life of an Atlassian user more exciting or efficient.

You may consider using an existing addon for Star Wars needs or creating your own. The sky—or should we say, space—is the limit!

Mine, of course, will be the "Time in Status" add-on.

image.png

Remember when the Geonosian leader exclaimed, "200,000 units are ready, with a million more well on the way"? If he had the "Time in Status" add-on, he could have easily managed the movement of his units from 'Ready' to 'Completed'.

This tool gives you the oversight needed to manage vast armies of tasks as efficiently as a Clone Army deployment.

Power of "Time in Status" keeps your projects flowing without the dark side of delays and bottlenecks.

May the Force of productivity be with you!

7 comments

Comment

Mario GELES May 13, 2024

What about an Order 66 add-on wich can end all the child tickets of an epic ticket or of a problem ticket ? Is it to dark for a monday ?

Like # people like this
Stephen_Lugton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2024

Great idea, I'm going to be renaming my automation for this!

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2024

Yoda Translator for Jira and Confluence. Will take a ticket or page's contents and rephrase them in Yoda Speak, much like the Atlassian Intelligence feature that offers suggestions for change of tone.

Like # people like this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 13, 2024

Fantastic concept.

Would like to propose a 'Jedi Mind Tricks' addon for Confluence, using AI-powered suggestions to enhance collaboration and idea generation, with a 'Force Field' feature for protecting sensitive information

Like # people like this
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2024

Well, the constant replay of "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope" has already been handled by animated GIFs. 

Like # people like this
Summer.Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2024

How about "Your focus determines your reality", which will focus the screen in any Atlassian tool to what is most important to you at the time. Or "It's a trap!" when you are about to create a duplicate issue or something has gone wrong. 

Like # people like this
Stephen_Lugton
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 13, 2024

"It's a trap!" for when someone tries to assign a ticket to a project/delivery manager

Like # people like this
Eduardo Oliveira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2024

"Star Wars - Animated User Avatars" - An app offering a collection of “Star Wars”-themed animated avatars for users, adding a fun and engaging touch to profiles within Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence... (Darth Vader anyone?)

Like # people like this
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 27, 2024

I would like a complement that, depending on how the cards are on the board, would show me an icon of Yoda, Dar Vader, etc., it would be very interesting as well as original

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events