Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Miscellaneous Monday - Lean Into Learning Month Graduation Pictures!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2023

Wait? What?

Miscellaneous Monday on a Wednesday?

And Welcome Wednesday was published on Monday???

Seems @Jimmy Seddon and I need to go back to school to learn the proper order of the days of the week!

It's a good time for us to go back to school since it's been Jobs and Careers month on the Community, and we should lean-into-learning ourselves.

Have you participated in it yet? 

If you haven't yet, there is a limited time Kudos badge available if you do so before the end of September. You can also qualify for the Career Connector badge through participating as well. Make sure to add these level bits of swag to your Kudos Backpack or Trapper Keeper.

Kudos - CC.png Kudos-LL.png

In honor of this month of learning and connecting coming to a close, today's Miscellaneous Monday is dedicated to graduations!

Share a photo of yourself, or anyone meaningful in your life at their graduation, moving up, or awards ceremony! Pets included!

Let's appreciate the journey of self discovery and learning we have all been on this month, and celebrate our past, present and future accomplishments together.

Have a great rest of your week - no matter what day you are holding by!

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2023

Yeah... sorry about that!  I'm clearly doing too many things.  I love this post, and the most recent one I have is from last year when my son graduated from kindergarten

20230626_141359.jpg

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2023

Way back in 2008 - me and my little sister at my own college graduation! 

CIMG4719 - instasize (1).jpg

Like # people like this
Rachel McDonald September 28, 2023

My dog, Gingerbread, recently graduated from puppy school! Screenshot_20230710-110343.png

Like # people like this
Cassie the Jira Mechanic
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2023

BRB gotta go find a scanner for my none digital graduation photos hahaha! Way to make me feel ancient Atlassian!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2023

The most recent graduation pic I have is when my nephew graduated from High School earlier this year. He is in college now and will start his career soon. I'm so proud of him.

Thomas.jpg

Like Amanda Barber likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events