Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: What are your favorite moments from Team'24?

Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2024

Happy Friday Everyone, 

Keeping on the subject of Team '24 and to compliment the great #TBT post from @Kristján Geir Mathiesen What are your "favorite" announcements from Team'24?, let's talk about what your favorite moments, outside of the announcements that were made, were at Team '24?

My favorite moment by far was meeting so many great people! My second favorite was the Ted Lasso Keynote and my third favorite was the founders keynote.  

So, whether you attended the event virtually (and if you haven't yet, check it out) or in person, share what your favorite moments were. 

Team 24.png

Have a great day and weekend! 

9 comments

Comment

Jay Jarman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 17, 2024

That's easy.  Certification Day.  Monday, pre-conference, we had 300 people come and take an Atlassian certification test.  You know how being around customers can motivate you?  You also know how just that one customer that's pissed about everything can take your buzz down a bit?  I worked the SWAG table for those that passed their certification.  They came to the table to get a shirt and hat that declared they were certified and passed their test during Team '24.  You have no idea how happy those people were.  I could have told them their dog died, and it wouldn't have affected them.  They were so happy just for passing, and then I got to give them a shirt and hat.  Now, they are really happy.  That was the best part for me.

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2024

That's so awesome @Jay Jarman! You sharing your story actually made me smile too! 

Like # people like this
Lacy Saute
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

I really enjoyed the Community Leader workshop day. It was so great to meet other Community Leaders in person and exchange ideas!

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

Yes, that was a great day @Lacy Saute and it was great to meet you!

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

@Jay Jarman ~ that's awesome!  I would have been at that table (I think!), had I attended the conference!  😥 Nothing better than achieving a new personal / professional milestone!  Great job to all who obtained certification! 👏🏻

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2024

Thanks @Laurie Sciutti Thanks for contributing your use case for Trello re: vacation and holiday party planning :-)

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2024

BASH!  I had a blast seeing everyone in their neon :)

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

I really have a hard time boiling it down to one or two moments. I agree with you @Summer Hogan, getting together with the Community Leader's and Community Managers is exactly why I came. And the Ted Lasso keynote was 👌. 

I'd have to say it was getting/giving a hug to my brother from India, @Sajit Nair _Trundl_. We spend so much time on Zoom, Bevy and other telecommunication tools throughout the year I feel like we are always together - but really never are. You can send emojis over the internet, but there is no replacement for a hug, handshake, fist-bump or high-five.

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

100% agree @Andy Gladstone! I can't tell you how many people I met in that 3 days and how much it meant to me to meet you and everyone else! It was so fulfilling! I gave/received more hugs during that 3 days than I have in years! 

Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

The best part for me was catching up with everyone.

Like # people like this
Andrew _Zim_ Zimmerman _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2024

I really enjoyed Bash this year and just hanging out with old and new friends and community leaders! I also really liked hearing from Dr. Fei-Fei Li.

Sequence 01_1.gif

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2024

Thanks for sharing! Nice image! 

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2024

Hi everyone

Sorry to be repetitive but for me the best moment was: "ROVO", I loved the presentation and what it promises to do, I'm looking forward to trying it, I also love the name

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2024

I agree, the name is pretty cool @Vronik 

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 31, 2024

Connecting with others.  There are several individuals that I can count on seeing at Team and it is always fun to see them in person and catch up.  I also enjoy presenting and was able to do that this year.

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone [Deiser]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 2, 2024

Idk, my team didn't take me there 😿🎻

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2024

😢

Like Summer Hogan likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events