Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throwback Thursday: What are your "favorite" announcements from Team'24? #TBT

It's Thursday!
giphy
It has been 2 weeks since Team'24 concluded. Lots and lots of product updates and announcements were made. Among things we learned at Team'24 is that Atlassian released 1000 features in the last year! 
t24.png
What are some of the things that stood out for you or you think are way cool?
Let’s make it a great Thursday!
KGM       

15 comments

Comment

Dustin Smith (K15t) May 16, 2024

I'm pretty excited to see what Rovo will bring to the table!

Like # people like this
Ram Kumar Aravindakshan _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

Sadly, I wasn't at the event, but I am hoping Rovo will help in performing tasks like JQL Queries.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2024

Company Hub for Confluence.  Looking forward to finally being able to natively turn Confluence Cloud into a company intranet.

Like # people like this
Alex G May 16, 2024

I wasn't there but the combination of Jira Work Management and Jira Software into a single platform enhanced with AI sounds amazing.

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

I'm excited for Rovo!

Like # people like this
Laurie Sciutti
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Rovo and Company Hub!  Yeeee!  I'm also intrigued by Loom...not something I really thought I needed until I saw it in action!

Like # people like this
Al Chen May 16, 2024
  1. ROVO
  2. Merging of Jira and JWM
  3. Unified search
Like # people like this
Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

My favorite announcement was something I must have dreamed up.  I swear I heard something about Loom now being available to add to our Atlassian sites.  Now I can't find a reference to it and my colleagues are telling me they didn't hear it.

Like # people like this
Summer Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

They were all pretty great announcements! I can't pick just one, but I can tell you that Team '24 was a blast! I had such a great time and can't wait till next year! Loved meeting you in person @Kristján Geir Mathiesen!

Kristjan.jpg 

Like # people like this
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 16, 2024

Loom was definitely my favorite, but this is a very hard question!!

Like # people like this
Vronik
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2024

Without a doubt, what I loved the most was ROVO, waiting for its arrival

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2024

Thank you all for sharing! Great reading your take on this.

agr8.jpg

Like # people like this
Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2024

There were a LOT of amazing announcements at Team this year! One thing I would like to point out that there is a lot of work being done to better deliver the content digitally in a way that is more easily consumed (the way you want it!) then the traditional way of just posting video recordings. The use of multi-camera records and production to make it more interesting for one thing. A big deal item is the posting of cut-down highlights so you can watch something quickly, then decide to watch more of the whole thing if you love it.

The digital event is available here: https://events.atlassian.com/team-digital/home

Love seeing the posts in this thread! Thanks everyone! 

Like # people like this
Barnali Putatunda
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2024

Eagerly waiting for ROVO

Like # people like this
Michael Kerr July 16, 2024

that Atlassian University has a lot of free training. 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events