The 2020 June Event

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2020

We can chat here and get the good exchange we've always wanted :) 

...it's harder share beverages here, but we're working on that.  

...right?  There's an app for that or something...?  No matter, back to focusing.

Let's get together and restart our sharing online.  Who wants to share how they or their team has lead change using Atlassian 'swag' for success in this short period of craziness :) 

How do we get matching shirts?  We can do this!  Let's do this! 

-Billy 

3 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2020

We can comment here on what we want to see / get during these events?  

I was thinking we start at 5pm.  Go for an hour, -ish.  Thoughts? 

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2020

Here's a link to our previous group chat :) 

https://youtu.be/ifsIhtNijw8 

Joon Lee June 1, 2020

Anyone here participating in the Agile Virtual Summit this week?

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 1, 2020

I heard it was back and forth for going virtual or not.  Glad their staying agile :) 

Tanya C June 1, 2020

Hi Billy - I'm lurking on your Group.  :)  I've held one Zoom session for Baltimore and have two more on the way.  

My first was Cico-de-mayo.  I was drinking a margarita - so there's that. :)  

My next two are midday ScriptRunner Demos over Zoom.  Here's the first one published:  Baltimore ACE Virtual Meeting: ScriptRunner for Jira - Common Use Cases  if you'd like to share with your DC group. I'm working on the next one which will be 25 June.

Regarding Sharing - I've created a Baltimore Trello board for info sharing:  https://trello.com/invite/b/sCYRHvZc/4af649cf7678e186b335b693ac64c812/baltimore-atlassian-community   Feel free to take a look and copy.  

Cheers!  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events