Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request SOC2 report

Hiroshi Hikita June 5, 2023

Hi,
Our auditors have requested Atlassian's SOC2 report for the period from 1/4/2021 to 30/9/2021 and a bridge letter for the period from 1/1/2023 to 3/31/2023.

Are these documents available?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2023

Hi @Hiroshi Hikita 

Atlassian issues SOC 2 reports covering a 12-month period (October 1 through September 30). The reports are applicable for the following 12 months, when we perform the next audits. 

The bridge letter for our SOC 2 reporting can be found by clicking the *Download SOC 2* link on the https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance page. 

On click, you will be shown our non-disclosure agreement language, and then be prompted for their email address and acceptance of the terms.

Once entered, the *Atlassian SOC 2 Type 2 Bridge Letter* will be available on the same page at the bottom of the SOC 2 report list.

If you require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

Jodie

Thank you for your polite guidance.

I have already checked the page you suggested, unfortunately  I couldn't find a report for the period I asked on that page.

Will it be difficult to obtain the documents I request?

Like Max Deland likes this
Hiroshi Hikita June 7, 2023

Jodei,

As the deadline for our accounting audit is approaching in a few days,
If the report or bridge letter does not yet exist, I would like to receive a document or comment stating the same content.
I hope for your support.

Francisco Barciella
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2023

Hello there.
On this webpage https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance/resources/soc2 on the left side you have the "Download SOC 2" button.

After you put your email you have to scroll down and you will have the option to download any of these:

Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 13.43.07.png

Rakesh Kambattula December 20, 2023

Hi @Jodie Vlassis ,
The SOC report I can get from the page you provided is for the period 1 October 2021 to 30 September 2022.
Our accounting auditor is requiring the current reporting period (1 October 2023 to 30  September 2024, isn't it?). How can I get this report?

Also, The Bridge letter from the above page is dated ending Sept 30, 2022. Is it possible get the latest Bridge letter as well?

Can you please email me?

Thank you
Rakesh K

Like Inayat Nahvi likes this
Inayat Nahvi December 22, 2023

Hi @Jodie Vlassis .   The download link provided for the SOC 2 report covers October-1-2021 to September-30-2022.

Can I get the latest SOC @ report that covers Oct-1-2022 to Sept-30-2023?  Or is there a download link for the latest SOC 2 report?

Thanks,

Inayat

1 vote
efolden January 31, 2024

@Jodie Vlassis - We require a bridge letter covering the remainder of 2023 (12/31/2023). Looks like the available bridge letter is only applicable through the signature date of 12/12/2023. Can you provide an updated bridge such that the full calendar year 2023 is covered by the SOC 2 and bridge?

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2023

Hi @Hiroshi Hikita

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You can find all the reports if you go to https://www.atlassian.com/trust

Thank you for your swift response.

I have already checked the page you suggested, unfortunately  I couldn't find a report for the period I asked on that page.

Rick Ly June 7, 2023

I am in the same boat. I am not able to find any reports on SOC 2, PCI, etc... and I keep getting referred to reach out to your Solutions Partner which has nothing to do with them. I don't need professional services, just the compliance report you claim to say you have.

Like Hiroshi Hikita likes this
Rick Ly June 7, 2023

alas, after a dozen clicks I found that 'download link'

https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance/resources/soc2

Like Jodie Vlassis likes this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
June 7, 2023

@Hiroshi Hikita please see above link. You have to put your email address in first before you can access it.

Thank you :) 

Hiroshi Hikita June 8, 2023

Thank you for your helpful support. However, our auditor requested the SOC reports from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2023.
Unfortunately, the reports available from the link covers from October 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022....
Is there any other document that covers the auditor's request?

Hiroshi Hikita June 11, 2023

Jodie,
Thank you for your help.
When will I receive an answer to my question?

Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
June 13, 2023

Hi @Hiroshi Hikita 

Atlassian issues SOC 2 reports covering a 12-month period (October 1 through September 30). The reports are applicable for the following 12 months, when we perform the next audits.  The bridge letter for our SOC 2 reporting can be found by clicking the *Download SOC 2* link on the https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance page.  On click, the customer will be shown our non-disclosure agreement language, and then be prompted for their email address and acceptance of the terms. Once entered, the *Atlassian SOC 2 Type 2 Bridge Letter* will be available on the same page at the bottom of the SOC 2 report list.

Hiroshi Hikita June 13, 2023

Jodie,

Thank you for your response.
The SOC report I can get from the page you provided is for the period 1 October 2021 to 30 September 2022.
Our accounting auditor is requiring the previous reporting period (1 October 2020 to 30  September 2021, isn't it?).
How can I get this report?
Also, the bridge letter that I can get from the web page was issued on 6 January 2023. This does not guarantee security for the period until 31 March 2023.
If it is difficult to issue a new bridge letter, it will be able to satisfy our accounting auditor's request if you answer the questionnaire that I present by 20 February.

P.S.
It seems that I can not send a file from this answer column, so I will present a screenshot.Questions outside the reporting period.png

Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
June 13, 2023

Hi @Hiroshi Hikita 

I will have to email you the copy of the SOC2 report requested. Can you please provide me your email address? 

We also don't provide a new bridge letter, what we have provided covers the dates you are requesting, we do not provide new letters.

Hiroshi Hikita June 13, 2023

Jodie,

Thank you for your swift response.
my email address is hiroshi.hikita@paypay-corp.co.jp

What statement in the bridge letter confirms that the current bridge letter covers our requirements? We are accountable to our accounting auditors, so it would be helpful if you could let us know.

Thank you.

Hiroshi Hikita June 15, 2023

@Jodie Vlassis 

Hi, How is the situation regarding my question?
And I have not received an email from you yet, so I would appreciate it if you could check it.

Thank you.

Hiroshi Hikita June 19, 2023

@Jodie Vlassis 

Hi, I need your response by today because tomorrow is the last day of our accounting audit period.

Thank you for your help.

Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
June 20, 2023

Hi @Hiroshi Hikita an email has been sent to you. 

Like Hiroshi Hikita likes this
Hiroshi Hikita June 20, 2023

@Jodie Vlassis 

Hi, Thank you for your response.
I had received email from you.

Thank you so much.

Like Jodie Vlassis likes this
Inayat Nahvi January 3, 2024

@Jodie Vlassis

Our internal team is requested a SOC 2 report that covers the entire 2023 calendar year up to December 31st, 2023..  Could you also email me a such a report?  The Atlassian pages do not currently provide a downloadable report for 2023.

Like # people like this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2024

@Inayat Nahvi our SOC 2 report has recently been updated and therefore, can download it here, you will have to agree to our auditors NDA before gaining access to download; www.atlassian.com/compliance/soc2

Thank you

Jodie

Like Inayat Nahvi likes this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2024

@Rakesh Kambattula 

Our SOC 2 report has recently been updated and therefore, can download it here, you will have to agree to our auditors NDA before gaining access to download; www.atlassian.com/compliance/soc2

Thank you

Jodie

Inayat Nahvi January 10, 2024

Thanks @Jodie Vlassis

The link you provided gave a 404, but I got the latest docs at https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance/resources/soc2

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events