requesting statement of applicability for ISO27001

Andrew Robinson June 9, 2022

my email - andrew.robinson@matillion.com

3 comments

Comment

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022
Like # people like this
Bill Marriott
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2022

I've sent to your email address Andrew.

Like Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ likes this
Maikel Spaan June 15, 2022

Hi Bill, could we receive the statement of applicability for ISO27001 as well? e-mail: maikel.spaan@ritense.com

IT Service Ops September 27, 2022

Hello Robert, I also need the Statement Of Applicability.  Could you please help?  My email is Roberto.Franco@abarcahealth.com.  Thanks.

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2022

Hello @IT Service Ops ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There's a download link on the URL I posted in my original comment (https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance/resources/iso27001).  You should be able to get it from there.

Thank you @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_

Glad to be here.  I'm looking over the link you shared but I don't think the actual Statement of Applicability is there.  I only see descriptions and information but not that actual document.  Where can I find it?

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2022

Try here.Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 8.01.33 AM.png

This is only the ISO27001 Cert, not the Statement of Applicability.  I believe the statement of applicability should be a separate document.  Specifically, I need it to see if it can help us determine if the lack of secure development policy/standard is a gap or whether it is N/A because there is no development activity performed at Atlassian.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events