Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore unpublished work

Sharon Eaton September 22, 2022

Has the facility to restore unpublished work gone now?

Last time I used it, the work I had been doing came back, today, it did not.

I have no idea why the work I was doing disappeared, I must have accidentally clicked outside a box or something else easy to do - but my work all disappeared and, no matter how many times I click on edit next to unpublished work, it is gone!

Heartbreaking!

Does anyone know how to recover this or do I need to start from scratch in Word?

2 comments

Comment

Jessi Smith September 22, 2022

Yes, I have a few team members that have noticed unpublished work disappear.  We are on Confluence Server version 7.13.8.

Like Sharon Eaton likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

@Sharon Eaton You can try page history. Click on 3 dots, at top right corner and go to page history. See if you can find the version of the confluence pages. See if that can help you.

Like Sharon Eaton likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

image.png

Sharon Eaton September 23, 2022

Hi Asha

Thanks for your suggestion, I had a look and the work that I had done was not there. Maybe because I lost it before publishing.

Kind Regards

Sharon

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events