Please see our Statement of Applicability(SOA)

Griffin Jones
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 9, 2020

We recently updated and posted our Statement of Applicability for our products to our compliance FAQ.  

Please see: https://www.atlassian.com/trust/compliance/compliance-faq

3 comments

Comment

paul March 1, 2021

@Griffin Jones I am not able to find this on the supplied link.  Please advise where it can be found.

paul March 3, 2021

Hi @Griffin Jones , any updates here?

Griffin Jones
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2021

Just shot you an email! 

Fred Koenders February 16, 2022

@Griffin Jones : I am looking for the Statement of Applicability. Is it possible for you to send it to me by email? 

Thx!

Griffin Jones
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2022

@Bill Marriott Should be able to help!

Bill Marriott
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2022

Can you email me directly @Fred Koenders ? Your email isn't shown on your profile. 

Fred Koenders February 16, 2022

Hi @Bill Marriott , I just changed my profile. I'm new here, sorry for the extra work you have to put in. 

KR, Fred

Bill Marriott
Atlassian Team
February 16, 2022

Sorry @fred - it's not obvious to me where it displays email addresses. Just shoot me an email at bmarriott@atlassian.com and I can respond there. 

Andrew Robinson June 6, 2022

@Bill Marriott @Griffin Jones 

Hi Could I also be sent a copy of the statement of applicability. I work for Matillion and we are conducting a review of our vendors for our own ISO27001 certification.

Thankyou in advance :)

Balázs Gulyás October 7, 2022

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide me with the SOA?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Balázs

@Bill Marriott @Griffin Jones 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events