Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay on top of your security with the new security guide

Hi everyone, my name is Holly Makris, and I’m a Principal Product Manager at Atlassian.

We’re excited to release an update to the security guide in Atlassian Administration to help you stay on top of your organization’s security setup.

Atlassian Administration Security Guide.png

We've started rolling out the updated security guide, and everybody should be able to see it by the end of the week.

If you’re just getting started with Atlassian cloud, welcome! If you’re already an Atlassian cloud customer, check out the guide to see how it’s changed since you last visited 👀

Our new security guide provides step-by-step recommendations to help you set up your organization and protect your users and data - all in one place! Get comprehensive visibility into your organization with insights into who has access to your products and how they log in.

If your organization needs additional security controls, you can explore Atlassian Guard easily from the new security guide. Announced at Team '24, Atlassian Guard is our next chapter in cloud security and helps you further protect your organization to suit your needs.

To check out the security guide:

1. Go to admin.atlassian.com and select your organization if you have more than one.

2. Select Security.

You’re now on the security guide :celebrate:

We welcome any feedback you have for us to make the security guide more useful for you. What would you like to see in future updates? Let us know in the comments below 👇

2 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

It is indeed very clear at first glance and will guide users better than the previous scattered entrances.

We also look forward to more self-service assessment and reinforcement features for data security protection measures!

Like # people like this
kc July 7, 2024

Are there any documentation or detailed writeup that i can refer to? As i don't have access to the admin console. Thanks.

Like Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events