Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I search project, i am not able to find the project completed status, like 25% to 50%.

Cathy Wang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2023

when I search project, i am not able to find the project completed status, like 25% to 50%.  I had that access always, but I am not able to see it since last week. I also not able to see the check image that my co-worker saved in Harvest.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 13, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Jira doesn't try to calculate and display that sort of thing, because people usually want it done in so many different ways.

I've said Jira here, rather than Trello, because I'm guessing that's where you were looking when you said "project".  Trello doesn't have projects.

Cathy Wang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2023

we use Trello as platform to set up projects for us to tracking the complete status, like 25% to 75%. I was able to see it once I search the project number, not I can't. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events