It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

what is the difference between a board and a team. e.g. are teams in boards or boards in teams pleas

I am trying to set up Trello to track various projects with different clients. Do I set the client up as a Team and then add boards for the different projects for that client. Or do I set up a board for that client and boards within the main board for each project. At the moment I don't need to share with anyone but like the idea of having all my clients' activities easy to see and track instead of in different notebooks. Thank you for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Nov 01, 2018

@Janet Alkema Boards are collected in teams however a better option would be to have a single team and upgrade to Business Class which would then allow you to group your boards into collections.

You only pay license fees for team members so you can still invite your clients to their own project boards without paying for them.

Thank you, Iain, that's very helpful.

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,598 views 14 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you