cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unused card automation buttons in android app

rob Kool
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2022

Within the automation of Trello I have created a number of card buttons.
Another user had done this before and eventually deleted his buttons.
Now the buttons removed by the other user are gone from Trello on the PC, but I still see them on the android app version.
The buttons can no longer be found within the automation of this user.

How do I get rid of these unused buttons?

Regards,

Rob Kool

3 answers

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2023

Hi there, 

Just coming back to this thread after seeing a few instances of this in our support tickets so I wanted to share the resolution with the community.

The temporary resolution here is to Force Stop the App, clear the App Data, and then open the App again and log in. Some users resolved it by reinstalling the app. Apparently, only clearing the App Cache won't work.

Here are some steps to clear the App Data:

Step 1: Open the Settings application on your Android device.
Step 2: Head over to Apps menu
Step 3: Look under Installed Applications/Your Apps
Step 4: Find the Trello app you want to Clear the App Data of
Step 5: Select Trello then go to the Storage tab
Step 6: Hit Clear Storage/Clear App Data

If the above instructions don't help, please look online for instructions specific to your Android phone.

If this post helps your query, then please consider Accept answer to help the other users find it more quickly. 

0 votes
Rick Clark
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 25, 2022

I have the same issue except I completely deleted the card button and it still shows up. It's been like this for months but I've just now confirmed that the automation was deleted long ago

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

@rob Kool - hmm, this is a bit strange! Can you confirm the buttons have been disabled on the board? You can check this on the web and desktop versions of Trello. Can you also send screenshots of the buttons in the automation management section of your board and on Android? 

We may need to move this into our support portal to take a better look. 

rob Kool
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 23, 2022

Hi Alex,

The 'Afgerond' button is only in use by the user Rob Kool

On the trello web version you will see one 'Afgerond' button as it should be.

At the Trello Andoid App there are two 'Afgerond' buttons.

The 'Bovenaan' button is not in use by any of the users.

On the trello web version you will see no 'Bovenaan' button as it should be.

At the Trello Andoid App there is one 'Bovenaan' button 'which shouldn't be there.

2022-03-23 09_36_44-Projecten en Onderhoud _ Trello.png2022-03-23 09_36_12-Test op Projecten en Onderhoud _ Trello.pngScreenshot_20220323-093604_Trello.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events