Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

undo change background

MarkJeronimus March 29, 2019

While browsing through the backgruonds, it often happens to me that I first find one that I think is passable, and later try out another background which turns out to be worse. How can I get the previous background back?

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 3, 2019

Hi Mark,

Blair here from the Trello team.

I'm afraid there's not currently an option to revert the background selections, but I think it would be cool to see a section for recently used or favorite backgrounds. :( I would recommend to search for keywords that remind of you of that last background and see if you can locate it again in the selection menu. 

I submitted a feature suggestion for expanding the background selection options on your behalf!

Michelle Schiffbauer May 10, 2019

I would also like a way to retrieve a background previously on a Board.   I just accidentally changed a background and can't find it again!  There are so many more pictures than when we first started with Trello.

Karen L December 14, 2021

yes, it will be better if we can retrieve a prev background picture, or even share within the broad.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events