Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the files added from onedrive are not vievable by other users, despite setting permisions

markurop March 18, 2020

I add links from onedrive. Everybody who has the link should be able to view file. But the other team members are declined while trying to view the file.

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 25, 2020

Sorry to hear about that trouble. Are your team members not seeing the file when they select the link in Trello, or do they not see the link formatted properly in the card?

If it's not available when selecting the link, I'd suggest checking that file's permissions once more. The link provided in the Trello card doesn't have any inherent permissions on it's own, rather that permission is set in OneDrive.

If the link isn't properly displaying, it sounds like your team members might not have their Trello account authorized with OneDrive. To do that, they'll want to open a card, select Attachments, and then OneDrive, which should prompt them to follow the authorization process. 

Rubens Pereira April 1, 2020

I'm facing the same problem. Trello does not offer the option to attach a OneDrive file with a public link - a link that anyone can access the file. This option is available in Slack for example. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events