Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncing all my tasks

Masih Motiei September 1, 2021

Hi All,

i have daily task in diffrent cards and boards that i would like to see them in one spot in my daily task managment board that i could proritise them daily.

i would be much apprecited if someone shed me light.

thanks in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2021

Hi @Masih Motiei ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I think powerups might be a solution to the achieve this.  Could you please check his blog on trello powerups on syncing cards under multiple boards - https://blog.trello.com/trello-unito-power-up

Please accept the if it helps you else respond and allow others to share inputs.

Note - This response is not part of any paid advertisement and just a suggestion on based on your query.

Cheers

Suvradip 

Masih Motiei September 1, 2021

Thanks for the prompt response, how ever it seems very expensive app, is ther any other way?

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

If you're looking for a true 2-way sync, Unito's board sync is the way to go. It will automatically consolidate any card assigned to you into your daily task management board and any change you make in your board will sync back to the original boards allowing you to work out of one board.

I believe it starts at around $10 p/month and that plan will allow you to connect 10 boards into your main board and sync an unlimited amount of cards. I guess it would just be a matter of weighing up how much time you're spending trying to find what cards you should be looking at/manually duplicating work. If you put it in the context of money, that's $0.30 per day. The next tier would be about $1.50 per day. If you're able to go beyond the basic use-case of just consolidating personal tasks, that's where the real value comes in. There are lots of use-cases, like, creating an overview board to show priority items across multiple departments/projects, syncing cards that require cross-team collaboration, even syncing Trello with other tools like Jira, Airtable, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, etc. - the list goes on!

So, after saying all of that, there are other options if a paid solution is not possible :) here are some ideas:

1. Use the my cards view and sort by due date
2. Use butler to create a one-way "sync" that copies cards into your board when you're assigned to cards in other boards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events