Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

share trello without inviting to join board or workspace?

Laura Snell May 25, 2023

I would love to be able to share Trello (and get credit for referring someone) without having to invite them to join my workspace or a specific board. Is this possible somehow?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

https://trello.com/recommend 

I don't think there are incentives or affiliate schemes though, just an easier way to share.

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Laura Snell and welcome to the community,

You can make your board public https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/changing-the-visibility-of-a-board/

Public

A public board is visible to anyone on the internet, but not indexed by search engines such as Google. Only those users added as members to the board can edit, but any person with the link can view it, even if they don't have a Trello account.

Setting a board to public visibility allows all members of Trello to view your board and optionally vote or comment. You can turn other features (like comments and voting) on and off for public members via the 'Settings' menu.

Note: Boards within Workspaces that subscribe to Trello Standard or Premium will see additional privileges for the team's admins, such as the ability to see and edit all boards in a Workspace.

Laura Snell May 25, 2023

I don't need a public board. I just want someone to sign up for Trello without being on my board or workspace at all.

0 votes
Larry Cornett May 25, 2023

I'm new at this beginner luck lol

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events