cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set due date in a workday before a select date

Bruno Tapia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2023

English: I want to create a card with due date every 15° but if isn't work day i need that card creates the before workday.

And the same with 1° but if isn't workday i need creates at the next day

Español: Necesito crear una tarjeta el 15 de cada mes pero si este día es fin de semana que se cree con fecha limite el día anterior

Y lo mismo para el día primero de cada mes pero si no es día hábil que se cree con fecha limite el día siguiente

2 answers

0 votes
Carolina Lopez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2023

Hi Bruno,

Here are other rules that do the same as the ones I mentioned before, but you don't need to create another list to use them:
tules.png

0 votes
Carolina Lopez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2023

Hi Bruno, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I didn't find a simple way to do it, because we don't have a trigger like "when a due date is set to a weekend" or anything similar. Here's a workaround that I found for your situation:
- Create a list where the cards will be moved temporarily
- Create a scheduled automation like this one:
automation 1.png

- Create a rule like this one:
automation 2.png

This way, every weekend all the due dates set to the next weekend will be moved to Friday.
I know this is not exactly what you were looking for, but may be helpful. I'll test other options and will let you know if I find another way to do it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events