Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

Fanny Vanbelle October 19, 2022
Bonjour,
J'ai été déduit de la somme de 482.13€ en date du 16/09 pour un compte que j'ai annulé en 2021. 
Comme vous pouvez le constater, 1/ je n'avais plus accès à mon compte et 2/ je n'ai plus utilisé trello depuis le 17 juin 2021.
Je vous demande le remboursement de 482.13€ et merci de bien prendre en compte que nous ne souhaitons pas prolonger l'abonnement. Ce que j'avais déjà fait en juin 2021. 
Nous avons demandé d'arrêter notre compte parce que nous n'avons financièrement pas la possibilité de le garder. 
En attente de votre retour.

Hello,

I was deducted the sum of €482.13 as of 09/16 for an account that I canceled in 2021.
As you can see, 1/ I no longer had access to my account and 2/ I haven't used trello since June 17, 2021.
I ask you for a refund of €482.13 and please take into account that we do not wish to extend the subscription. What I had already done in June 2021.
We asked to stop our account because we don't have the financial possibility to keep it.
Waiting for your return.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2022

Hi @Fanny Vanbelle and welcome to the community,

You should raise a request to Atlassian and not the community. Please visit support.atlassian.com/contact and raise a request there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events