Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-enable butler

Itai January 23, 2023

Hi, 

a few days ago i somehow accidently deleted the Butler from my Trello. now i cannot add a due date for cards! how can i "re-enable" the butler so that i can use the dates again. thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Hamza Chundrigar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2023

Hi @Itai and welcome to the Atlassian community!

Butler is a feature that comes with Trello by default so you can’t delete or remove it from your account. However you can remove or disable Butler rules and buttons which were created by you.

For example, you can disable the card button from the board(s) without deleting the button. If this was the case, then you can simply re-enable the (automation) card button or rule by opening the Butler directory by selecting the Automation button at the top of your board or from the board menu.

If you have deleted a rule or button, then please be advised that this will permanently remove the rule or button from your board(s) and you will have to recreate it.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.

- Hamza

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events