Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"link"-"tie" two cards

Mariana Chamon May 3, 2021

I would like to know if there is an option on the trello to "link"/"tie" two cards. For example, I have a board of the work team and a personal board to manage my own pending activities. I would like any changes made to the card in the personal board to be automatically updated in the work team board and vice versa, so that they are always the same and updated. Currently, I only found the option to copy a card from one board to another. The card inherits the same information, but the changes made thereafter need to be added twice, having to edit the card in each borad separately.

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

If you're looking for a 2-way synchronization of cards, go with Unito's Board Sync Power Up. You can setup rules so that only cards with you as a member sync to your personal board for example, and only certain things from your personal board sync back (i.e. the cards from the team board). If you're being assigned to cards across multiple boards, you can connect many boards into your personal board, so that way you're just working out of one board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events