It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

"Toggle" between two separate Trello accounts

Viewing page 2 of 2

32 answers

1 accepted

0 votes

+1 for me too.  Still no word from Trello on whether this is coming?

+1 for me2. I also added a few votes along the way. I use the app daily and need to switch between my private and business board.

Maybe they can learn from Google how easy it is for me to change mail, photo and drive accounts 😏

0 votes
Jason I'm New Here Aug 21, 2019

Emailing feature-ideas@trello.com might provide a positive result. 

+1 still need

Personally I started using Rambox (which is I think developed using the chrome or chromium engine) to be able to log-in different trello account ( as well as different gmail accounts, and different calendar accounts).

I think there are other equivalent tools / browsers on the market that allow you to do the same kind of things.

0 votes

Solution for those using Google Chrome....

1) Log into your first Trello account in your Google Chrome browser as usual. I login first with my personal account because it is connected to my Google account and this allows me to do a single sign-on.

2) Click on the circle with your initial in it at the top right of the NEW Chrome Browser window.

3) Then, click Open Guest Window. This will separate the sessions between the Windows.

4) Now log into Trello with your other account in the Guest Window.

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

152 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you