0 votes
staba June 16, 2020

use another tab/browser/incognito tab

• another browser like Firefox or chromium 
  • another device like your mobile
  • another tab (incognito)
0 votes
Tanya C May 25, 2020

Adding on very late to this and forgive me if this is a repeat (TLDR all comments).  I have a personal Trello account and the one for the Atlassian Community membership.  I am able to swap back/forth to each with ease.  I have added each account to each board on the others.  That way no matter which login I've logged in under I have access to the board.  I guess this is a sort of cheat.  

0 votes
Teo March 28, 2020

+1

0 votes
Phil_Day March 14, 2020

+1 for this feature. My workplace has taken control of my Trello so I now can't have personal boards and work boards on the same account, and I don't want to mess around with two browsers.

0 votes
Rob Williams March 11, 2020

+1 for this. Look at how the switch-account function works in the iOS Gmail application for an example of a great user experience here.

0 votes
Danny January 29, 2020

+1 for this feature. 

0 votes
Melissa Sousa November 1, 2019

Solution for those using Google Chrome....

1) Log into your first Trello account in your Google Chrome browser as usual. I login first with my personal account because it is connected to my Google account and this allows me to do a single sign-on.

2) Click on the circle with your initial in it at the top right of the NEW Chrome Browser window.

3) Then, click Open Guest Window. This will separate the sessions between the Windows.

4) Now log into Trello with your other account in the Guest Window.

Good luck!

0 votes
Corentin Méhat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2019

Personally I started using Rambox (which is I think developed using the chrome or chromium engine) to be able to log-in different trello account ( as well as different gmail accounts, and different calendar accounts).

I think there are other equivalent tools / browsers on the market that allow you to do the same kind of things.

0 votes
LusineTerteryan October 3, 2019

+1 still need

0 votes
Jason August 21, 2019

Emailing feature-ideas@trello.com might provide a positive result. 

0 votes
Ellen Buwalda July 18, 2019

+1 for me2. I also added a few votes along the way. I use the app daily and need to switch between my private and business board.

Maybe they can learn from Google how easy it is for me to change mail, photo and drive accounts 😏

0 votes
mightybs June 24, 2019

Might have to just send an email, but there are some boards that might show us if it's on the roadmap:

https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

0 votes
mightybs June 24, 2019

Accidentally replied to someone else's comment above...

+1 from me as well.  One personal account & one work account.  If I can find the official feature request, I'll go vote and share that link here.

0 votes
Christian Graves June 17, 2019

+1 

Currently having this issue in app with a number of startups we manage. Save us Trello PMs!

0 votes
Lara Mackenzie June 17, 2019

I manage 4 different Trello accounts for client and this would be an amazing benefit instead of having to log in and out all the time.  They are logged in via different servers, so a toggle is seriously needed.

0 votes
Alexandre Boulay June 5, 2019

+1. Please add this feature. :)

0 votes
marina_hofstadt May 27, 2019

+ 1 for this! I need it so much ;) 

0 votes
Artisan Tile Office April 2, 2019

You can split your personal and your work account:

https://help.trello.com/article/739-merging-multiple-trello-accounts 

Suggest an answer

TAGS