Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no bell icons at times

Daniel Tan July 27, 2022

Hi whenever someones reply a card or if a due date is up, there is a bell icon indicating we need to look at the card. however, that is not working consistently. There are some cards that upon clicking into it I chanced that there are replies.

I am using https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-notifications-filt/lfddjgjhjlkifclfgnafaoffhmobiffg so I wonder if it is the extension causing it

meanwhile it would be great to be mark a card as unread as there will be a bell icon again. not notification. I know there have been a number of discussion on bringing that back

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas January 19, 2023

Same problem.

No more notification on card

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2022

Hi @Daniel Tan ! Are you able to confirm if you're watching the cards where you were not notified of comments? You can't unread activity to cards directly from within the card like you mentioned, but you can do this from your notification panel

Daniel Tan August 1, 2022

hi yes i can confirm

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

@Daniel Tan are you able to open your read notifications in the notification panel to see if the comment activity is there? If it's not there at all, it might be worth reaching out to Trello support to see why the notification wasn't sent at all.

Thomas January 19, 2023

where to reach trello support?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events