Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

my photos all jamed up as attachments in one card, how do i have them saved as individual card?

Edited
samuel I'm New Here May 10, 2022

my photos all jamed up as attachments in one card, how do i have them saved as individual card? sometimes when i drag them on desktop it will be saved as individual card but when i am doing webinar and Prtscreen and paste, it will just find a card itself and displays as attachment. I want them all line up as individual visible images. Thanks 

1 answer

@samuel 

It depends on how you are getting your attachments on to the board. For example using email to board will have all attachments in one card. 

samuel I'm New Here May 11, 2022

Thanks Mily, i normally use trello to record webinar info and copy from prtsc and paste to the card, atachments is fine but all jamed in one card.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,351 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you