Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my email is being blacklisted by trello. how do I whitelist my email

Lynda Davidson November 18, 2018

i send many emails to cards to log communications with clients and my email has been blocked:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.   A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:   lyndadavidson+2qokh2aknvof20fo0sb+2raepc2xuzal3vprnd4+1w52x8xhpn@boards.trello.com host inbound-smtp.us-east-1.amazonaws.com [176.32.102.11] SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<lyndadavidson+2qokh2aknvof20fo0sb+2raepc2xuzal3vprnd4+1w52x8xhpn@boards.trello.com>: 550 5.7.1 IP address blacklisted by recipient

can I whitelist my email or domain to let Trello know these are safe sends?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2018

@Lynda Davidson looks like it's the IP address that is blacklisted. What email provider are you using?

Lynda Davidson November 20, 2018

NamesPro.ca

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2018

@Lynda Davidson I'd say that mail supplier is a hotbed of spamification. The IP address is probably blacklisted by all major spam registries, not specifically Trello. You will probably have deliverability issues across the board unless you change email suppliers. G-Suite is only $5/month.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events