mudar a organização dos quadros

Josue Bitencourt July 13, 2020

Boa noite pessoal, sou novo no Trello e estou com algumas dúvidas. Organizei alguns quadros, porém queria modificar a ordem na qual eles aparecem, é possível? 

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2020

Oi @Josue Bitencourt 

Bem-vindo à Comunidade!

Quando você diz que deseja organizar as fotos, quer dizer como as fotos aparecem em uma lista ou em um cartão?

Se você deseja mover os cartões em uma lista para que eles estejam na ordem que você deseja, basta arrastá-los e soltá-los.

Se você deseja alterar a ordem em que eles aparecem no verso do cartão, eles são organizados em ordem alfabética; portanto, você deve alterar os nomes dos arquivos e enviá-los novamente, para obtê-los na ordem em que deseja. quer.

Espero que isto seja útil. Volte para nós se eu não responder sua pergunta completamente e pudermos tentar novamente!

Esme :)

Observe que usei o Google Tradutor para esta resposta, pois meu primeiro idioma é o inglês. Peço desculpas se a ortografia e a gramática estão incorretas em português, culpo o Google :)

===

Hi @Josue Bitencourt 

Welcome to the Community!

When you say that you want to organise the pictures, do you mean how the pictures appear within a list or within a card?

If you want to move the cards around in a list so that they are in the order that you want, you can just drag and drop them.

If you want to change the order that they appear on the back of the card, to my knowledge, they are arranged in alphabetical order, so you would have to change the filenames, then upload them again, to get them in the order that you want.

I hope this is helpful. Please come back to us if I haven't answered your question fully and we can try again!

Esme :)

Please note that I used Google Translate for this answer as my first language is English. So I apologise if spelling and grammar is incorrect in Portuguese, blame Google :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events