Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

max of 20 boards in workspace view

Igor _ Rubberplants January 20, 2022

We would like to be able to select more than 20 boards in workspace table view. When will the max of 20 boards be extended to for example 50 boards? For us important to decide if we will keep using Trello.

3 answers

1 vote
Igor _ Rubberplants February 1, 2023

Hi Matt,

Still the same here. Unfortunately the ATLASSIAN TEAM still haven’t upgrade the number of boards. A simple and small request with max impact in my opinion for their loyal customers.

So really a missed opportunity by Trello/Atlassian and daily frustrations for us.

Hope to hear something from the development team since it have been an year now that we heard something…

0 votes
Max Berger September 14, 2022

Hey Atlassian Team, is there a solution for this? For us it is the same thing. If we can't view more than 20 boards we need to switch to another tool and cancel our trello plan.

0 votes
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2022

Hey @Igor _ Rubberplants - it's great to hear the workspace table view is useful to you! I'm super interested in how you're using Trello & the workspace Table view that you're hitting the 20 board limit. Can you tell me more?

For what it's worth, this limit was put in place to both protect Trello, and protect the user experience - things can get slower if there's many (large) boards in a single view.

I'll forward this ask to the team that's working on Views!

Igor _ Rubberplants January 20, 2022

Hi @Felix thanks for the quick response. We use boards for projects and have around 40 boards in a workspace.

So if you could raise the max for us to 40 we will accept the consequences concerning the speed.

for us as company this request is very important, such important that without this we wel probably will switch towards Asana.

hope you can create this change for us. Many thanks

Milan Luketic February 22, 2022

Hi - I will second this.  Isn't the one-client-per-board model common?  Many companies have more than 20 clients.  In general the filtering is limited.  For example, we can't filter on lists across boards.

Like Ben Wilcox likes this
Igor _ Rubberplants February 22, 2022

Hi - I totally agree here. The max of 20 boards should be upgraded. The sooner the better.

John Collignon May 26, 2022

Agree. I reckon that the response Felix provided is BS... Pushing you to buy other side plugin like Bluecat reports.

If only Microsoft Planner had dynamic calendar capability that could actually sync like Cronofy does, I would be using that for sure. 

David Ellis June 17, 2022

I agree! We're in the same position right now. We're a marketing agency and we have a board per client. 

The other thing missing IMO is the ability to see which board each individual task relates to. We often have very similar tasks on lots of different boards and you can't see on the workspace view which board they correlate to.

Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2022

This is still an issue 9 months later. Surly we can get more than 20 boards without external powerups. 

Matt Levenhagen January 10, 2023

Same issue - An agency.. between clients and various team boards I can't include a bunch.  So I need to work out how to theme or group them if I want to use this feature.  And then maintain that over time as we add new boards.

These views are a step in the right direction..  hopefully there will be improvements in the future (including more control over what we can see in the columns).

Like # people like this
Ben Wilcox February 3, 2023

The views are amazingly powerful with SO MUCH potential but unfortunately useless with the board limits on them! If my filtered view is excluding boards then I'm missing data and I can't make use of it. I've sent this feedback elsewhere (the button requesting feedback on views) but I'm back here writing similar to hopefully get a desired response. As above, many work on a client per board level. The views bring that global all-seeing cleanliness but if it's not referencing ALL data then it's not all-seeing!

Like # people like this
Liz Manziano March 23, 2023

Agree with all, I am with an agency with 27 and quickly growing clients, one per board. 20 limit isn't working....

Like Igor _ Rubberplants likes this
Samantha Ficklin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2024

Chiming in here to agree with everyone! We have one board per client with over 20 clients. PLEASE UPDATE/REMOVE THE LIMIT. Would be SO helpful!!

Like Igor _ Rubberplants likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events