Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

managing multiple client boards

KOHESION July 18, 2021

Hi, graphic designer here. Can anyone help? Is there a way (other than Unito) to have all my clients boards cards (they can't see each others boards) visible on my main job management board? Reason being, I don't want to have to bounce between all my client boards. 

3 answers

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2021

@KOHESION Hi! I don't know any other way of mirroring the cards into a single board but you could also look at creating a Blue Cat Report which pulled Cards from all the different Boards. 

Blue Cat is here https://trello.com/power-ups/5d9c90aa18965066fcd44730/reports-by-blue-cat

You can create reports or lists of Cards from multipel Boards. You can filter by list/label/due-date/etc. so may be able to create yourself the sort of high level view you want :)

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2021

@KOHESION 

The most basic solution would be to send the report variable to a card description then you can schedule it via calendar to run daily. 

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2021

@KOHESION yep you can just automate it on a case-by-case basis with the API. There are a few different ways to do it. I use my own product BenkoBoard which centralises cards I'm added to in conjunction with a script that periodically loops through all the "todo" lists and creates a single card in my board with linked checklist items that I can use to pick what I will work on next for each client. As I do, a linked copy arrives in my board, and when I'm done with it, a label triggers the card to move to the relevant list in the client board.

That way I can easily know what to chat about with the client when I catch up with them, and don't need to let all that client work clutter up my personal board all the time. I can then also see the personal boards of others on my team to see their individual workload across all boards.

KOHESION July 18, 2021

Thanks Iain! I admit, your solution sounds a little tricky for me...How would I implicate such a process myself, can you assist?

How much is your BenkoBoard product? 

Thanks,

Dani

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2021

@KOHESION hey yep I do this for my clients. I have a basic "project based business" system that I deploy, but the devil is often in the detail. Each person has peculiar ways they want things set up so while I can get a relatively simple version deployed quickly and cheaply the process of building out a system that is "just right" usually takes a while longer. Feel free to email team@benkoworks.com to discuss further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events