Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

make trello cards into desktop post-it notes

Luke Martell June 26, 2018

Is is possible to make Trello cards into sticky notes or post-it notes that appear on your computer (Mac) desktop?

I want to have tasks/to-do lists but have them on my Mac desktop sooalways visible and changeable and sync-able cross-platform, ie via another mac and on android.

If Trello can't do this does anyone know an app that can?

Thanks!

Luke

1 answer

0 votes
Stef
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2018

This is actually a neat idea! A quick search doesn't pull up anything that achieves this though, and I've not come across any app or extension that does this.

You can pass this suggestion on to the Trello team directly, if you haven't already done so. This article outlines steps on how to do so. 

Luke Martell June 27, 2018

Thanks Stephanie, if I find an app that does this will let you know!

jcklpe August 28, 2018

@Luke MartellDid you find anything like this? I had a similar idea and your question was the first thing that came up in google so as far as I can tell it hasn't been done.

I'm going to put in a request with the NextCloud team and see if maybe they can make this a feature for their Kanban board cloud app integration. This would be a pretty killer feature.

Luke Martell August 29, 2018

Hi David, no I didn't really. the nearest thing I could find was using something like Todoist or Wunderlist and hovering the to do list on your desktop, which in principle was what I was looking for, but visually a bit messy and too much. Let us know if you find something that gets sorted!

jcklpe August 31, 2018

@Luke Martell will do. I am halfway tempted to take a stab at making this myself but I'm not quite a good enough Dev yet to do it. I do know that one possible avenue for making this would be to use rain meter which I recommend if you haven't checked it out before.

Ian October 29, 2021

I'd like to add that I arrived here looking for the exact same, but have also not found any solution. This would be a killer feature. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events