Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

made a comment on card and hit enter rather than save. Why can't we comment now?

Laurie March 4, 2018

we were able to make comments until a member commented and hit his laptop enter rather than clicking on safe. Our comments no longer show up in the comments. They only show up in the Activity. Do you have any idea what has happened?

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2018

Hi Laurie,

Marta here, from Trello support.

Could you please reach out to us at trello.com/contact and send us some screenshots of what you're referring to so we can take a closer look? Granting us access to your account to further investigate would be helpful too!

Thanks so much,

Marta

Laurie March 7, 2018

Thank you for your prompt reply. I am sorry for my delay in responding back. I figured out that the comments are in fact supposed to post under the activity once entered rather that staying in the comment box. I think that I was just stressed after spending so much time trying to learn all about Trello. I love it. I am still learning and have trouble understanding the difference between board members and teams members and the different permissions but I think that I will get it figured out as I use it. Thanks again for reaching out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events