Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

limits on members - boards / teams

Bradford Johnson April 21, 2020

how many people can I add to a board (and / or a team) using the free version of trello?  

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2020

@Bradford Johnson there's no published limit on members, but you might run into performance problems if you had 100s or 1000s of them

Bradford Johnson April 22, 2020

thank you for the response.  

we should only have 25-30 max.  

Karina Brozinic May 25, 2022

Why does it say that I need to pay for every member I add on my free account? 
I had just deleted four members, and want to add four new once, but the message says "Du faktureras för varje medlem som läggs till. Du kan inaktivera och skapa en ny länk för denna arbetsyta när som helst."

Swedish version, and we just had a trial version of Premium. We are gonna set upp one works space in Premium for some people, and keep one free version for the projects that are more simple for our little charity organisation.

0 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2020

@Bradford Johnson @Iain Dooley ,

Actually there is a published limit on members per board: 1600.  See https://h-rd.org/trello-limits-cards-boards/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events