Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there a way to share Email to card link ?

Mostafa Ahmed March 29, 2022

Dear Team
Am working on reminder alert sent through the board to our Email based on Due dates
where the agent receive the Email he should update the card with Specific Action through replying to the Card using the (email to this Card Link )

3-29-2022 3-39-17 PM.png

need the variable name for this to include it in the original email sent for follow up reminder or a work around to share it in card description  ?

2 answers

0 votes
Jon Attwell March 30, 2022

Hey Mostafa.

Jon from SendBoard here (makers of the Email for Trello Power-Up).

Recently we wrote a guide to sending automated email follow-ups which might help with your use case: https://www.sendboard.com/blog/automatically-send-timed-follow-up-emails-from-trello

Hope that helps!

Mostafa Ahmed March 30, 2022

thanks for the reply but unfortunately Sendboard  its not enabled within my company access 

Am trying to find any way to capture the Email to card link in the email body but failed to find such variable under cards variable

only manual way to open the card and copy past Link in BCC

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2022
Mostafa Ahmed March 30, 2022

Thank you will have a look on this ( is there a way to get the Email to card link -- in the Description like {cardname} !

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2022

@Mostafa Ahmed 

The email to card link is not available as a variable hence my workaround, especially for my Contalist clients, so that it would would for any reply or forwarded email that is sent to the cloud email.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events