Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is premium trello worth it

Jodie O_Driscoll
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

Hi - im thinking of upgrading to Trello Premium but i cant see 100% what the benefits are could you explain them to be please?

3 answers

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2024

@Jodie O_Driscoll Welcome to the Atlassian community

If you reference this page https://trello.com/pricing you can see the differences.  I am assuming you are on standard.  With that being the case premium provides the following benefits:

• Views  - this is a huge benefit to help individuals and teams see work visually.  It allows them to see it in a way that benefits them and their work style.
  • Workspace Views - Similar to views but allows you to do it at a higher level.
  • Unlimited automations - This allow you to create as many automations as you like and not have to worry about how often they run. So if you are a heavy automation user this is a great benefit.
  • Workspace level templates - This way you can have consistency across workspaces.
  • Observers - Observers are board members that are able to view a board and the cards within the board, download card attachments, comment and vote on cards (if that is enabled for the board), and export the board.  This is a great benefit if you work with outside teams and businesses.
1 vote
Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

Hey @Jodie O_Driscoll ! Check out the benefits of various Trello plans here: https://trello.com/pricing

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2024

@Jodie O_Driscoll hey Jodie! I actually made a video a while ago explaining the differences between the plans. The main thing with Premium is that you get access to more views. If you just want custom fields, advanced checklists, or more than 10 boards/collaborators, you'll probably be just fine with Standard! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events