I have some questions about backing up in trello:
1. My company located in Iran, all the member upload various data s like text, image, pdf, word and excel files, in trello, so is boycotting our country would be effected on using this app?
2. Can we pay and use backup options?
3. trello's back upping includes what? I mean do all images and files will be back upped and restored?
4. haw can we use backup to return info if we lost them?
Hi @Safir Gol Aria 👋
Welcome to the Community!
1. I'm not sure I quite understand the first question but I know at present there should be no effects to using Trello.
2. The best backup option is the Power Up 'Backups for Trello' - It allows you to protect your boards for $1/board/month with a minimum charge of $5/month. The backup covers:
3. Trello's option of backing up is very manual and can have some dependency on the subscription tier your Workspace is on. Basically, Any board member can export a Trello board's contents at any time by going to the board menu, and then clicking on More, followed by Print and Export. The board's data will be exported to a JSON file.
Export to JSON file is available for all Trello users. However, export to a more accessible CSV file is limited only to Trello Premium.
4. I would recommend using Backups for Trello as it'll make returning content straight forwards for you and your team. The Power Up runs daily automated backups and protects you against innocent mistakes, buggy Power-Ups, and attacks. Swiftly restore your entire board back to a time when everything worked perfectly.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,
Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend B...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event