Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in gmail getting "Something went wrong when executing the add-on."

Kevin Koym September 25, 2020

I just got a new mac, just installed chrome on the new mac, logged into my gmail, and went to add a trello card from email (that i have done lots of times) but getting the error "Something went wrong when executing the add-on."

i have made sure that the browsers (chrome and brave) are updated, i have reloaded gmail, i have logged into my administator's account to make sure that the trello extension is still authorized, i have tested all of the other add ons (including as an example, Asana is working fine)... but no idea why i am getting this error.

help.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2020

@Kevin Koym sounds like a bug, I think you'll need to repot this to Trello by going to trello.com/contact and asking Trello Support rather than the community.

BTW if you're using Trello heavily with Gmail you might like my tool that lets you use Trello as a Gmail client:

http://www.benkodesk.com/

Kevin Koym September 28, 2020

that's a sexy system... thank you for that suggestion, i can see how we could use this to do all sorts of stuff with our sales pipeline.  Thank you.

Like Iain Dooley likes this
Kevin Koym September 28, 2020

oh... on the bug, it looks like whatever was broken in the background was fixed over the weekend.  yep, pretty sure it was a bug.

Like Iain Dooley likes this
0 votes
CompareKar October 10, 2023

Check out this article to know how to fix gmail something went wrong error.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events