Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

importing orders from Shopify

cindy hobbs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 7, 2021

Hi there, can someone tell me how you go about importing all existing orders to trello from Shopify ?, I can only find ways to import orders going forward not pre existing ones 

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2021

@cindy hobbs 

This might be useful.

https://towardsdatascience.com/how-to-get-all-orders-from-shopify-69db163c7a2d

You can use py-trello you can create cards from each of the orders retrieved. I do not have a shopify account with orders to try but it would be interesting work on this.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2021

@cindy hobbs 

I tested the above and it works as described in the document. The return json put into a df (aka dataframe - think of it like a spreadsheet) has 78 columns. Hence it is a matter of deciding what you need in Trello.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events