Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set up due soon cards alters?

Summer Bi October 4, 2022

hi all

I would like to set alters for the cards that have my name on, I tried to notification email via butler, I do get an email but there is no card in it even I there are cards on trello have my name. why is that? please helpimage.pngimage.png

1 answer

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2022

Welcome @Summer Bi ,

Silvia from Blue Cat here, we specialize in power-ups that focus on reporting and we love tracking cards in Trello 😺

Have you checked our reporting tool? You can easily create a report of cards assigned to you and add a filter for those due soon. From there, you can automate this report to be sent to your email daily or weekly. 

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a report as the above or anything else you might need.

thanks for replying. I have, 2nd screen grab is showing what's been set up, I do get an email but there is no conent in the email as first screen grab showed

Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2022

Have you tried changing the "grouped by due date" bit? It seems like it would not be able to generate based on this criteria.

do you mean remove "grouped by due date"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events