cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to restore access to the workspace

Лиза Такое
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

I deleted the workspace on my account, thinking that I was deleting it only from my account, but it turned out that I deleted it completely, I can’t restore it, because when I create a new workspace, I don’t see boards from the deleted workspace, as written here according to instructions:

https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/

Also, when trying to log into the old workspace, it writes to me :

"You are a member of this board, but only admins can open it. Please contact support for assistance."

How could I delete it if I was not even an administrator?

After all, if I were an administrator, everything would be displayed in closed boards

cards in notifications are still opening, help solve the problem

1 answer

0 votes
Laurie Sciutti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2024

Hi @Лиза Такое and welcome to the Community!  Did you also delete the boards from the deleted workspace?  If not, you should still see them via the http://www.trello.com/my/boards link.  Are you scrolling to the bottom of that page and clicking the "View all closed boards" link?

Лиза Такое
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2024

Wow, they appeared, but I can’t open them because it shows that I’m not an administrator, It’s just a workspace from my work, but I still don’t understand how I could delete it if I’m not an administrator

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events