Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get support/submit bugs for a plugin that isn't formally supported.

Jeffrey Knurek May 19, 2014

I'm trying to use Trello Importer Plugin for JIM to import our existing issues into Jira and keep finding bugs. The plugin page indicates that the "Trello Importer Plugin for JIM isn't formally supported".

Is there a way to get access to the source code so that I can fix these bugs myself?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014
Jeffrey Knurek May 20, 2014

yes, this helped

0 votes
pborkowski
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

Hi Jeffrey,

Actually Trello Importer is officialy supported by Atlassian - it's maintained by the team responsible for the importers (JIM, Redmine, Bitbucket, Github and others).

If you've found any issues connected to the importer process you can report them under JIM Project (https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/JIM). Importers are currently maintained in Agile-reactive way which means that most recent reported bugs are first to fix.

Cheers,

Przemek

Jeffrey Knurek May 20, 2014

thanks for the more informative answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events