how to create a rule "change titlefoto" of a card?"

Anke Stoll December 5, 2020

I want to create a butler rule "when a card is copied, then change the color of the titlefoto"

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advanced

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2020

Hi @Anke Stoll ,

You can move your card from a list to another using butler but you can't change the cover using butler the feature is not yet available as the cover feature is a new feature added to Trello a few months ago!

Anke Stoll December 7, 2020

Thanks a lot for your answer and explanation

have a good day

Regards Anke

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 6, 2020

Hi @Anke Stoll ,

You already wrote the rule! What else do you need help with? Can you please explain a little bit?

and what is titlefoto?

Anke Stoll December 6, 2020

Good morning,

many thanks for your reply.

On my board, I have several colored lists with several cards. Each card has a checklist and if I check the list, it should be copied to the next list. And it should also change the color of the cover. But I have no idea which rule resp which action I have to fix for the colorchanging.

Many thanks in advance and have a nice day

Anke

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events