Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how does Trello bill for multiple users, such as for a real estate team?

Mike Ferrante August 5, 2019

I'm confused on how Trello works. We want to use a project management software to manage things like onboarding new agents. Do I pay based on each agent who needs to login to the system? Or do I set up all my onboarding, videos to watch, articles to read, etc, and I just pay for my account? 

And it's odd to me that I can't find someone to call to ask questions. Is it hard to get issues worked out? What if I need help learning to use it? Any thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2019

Hi Mike,

While we don't offer support by phone, we're always happy to help at https://trello.com/contact

How you pay depends a lot on how your boards are set up. At a high level, if you were to upgrade to Business Class, Trello would charge you based on 1) the number of members of your team, and 2) the number of Multi-Board Guests.

In other words, Business Class is designed to charge you for the people you're collaborating with. Most companies will add everyone who'll be working on boards to the team, and you can then add people who aren't on the team directly to one board at no additional cost. Once they get added to multiple boards on the team, they become a Multi-Board Guest, and are also billable.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events