Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I view all my cards on one calendar?

Deleted user February 26, 2018

No visible cards. You must be added to a card for it to appear here.

I'm trying to view all my cards by due date on one single calendar.  When I google the above message & go to my Settings I get the message above.

Since I created all my boards and the cards in each, I assumed I already WAS added to each card.!?

What am I missing and how do I view everything I need to one just one calendar?

Yes I have Calendar power-up enables on all my boards.

Thanks for any help you can give.  Sincerely Dawn Hinz

2 answers

1 vote
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2018

Hi Dawn

Just because you create a board doesn't mean you're added to everything.  You'd still need to add yourself as a member to each card in order to see those on the www.trello.com/my/cards listing.

You can have a "master calendar" that has all of your board's due dates, either within Trello or by linking your boards to an external calendar like Google.

Within Trello, you can enable the Planyway Calendar Power Up. See more about that here http://info.trello.com/power-ups/planyway-calendar (This is the method I recommend, as it's real-time reporting on the calendars for all boards and it's kept within Trello)

For linking to an external calendar, there are a few ways to accomplish this

1) Using the iCal feed: http://help.trello.com/article/811-viewing-cards-in-a-calendar-view

2) Use Cronofy for Trello: https://trello.cronofy.com (I recommend this if you're going the route of linking to external calendar)

Cronofy is a bit more reliable, and allows for quicker updates, as iCal feed only updates about once every 24 hours.

Check those out

Deleted user February 27, 2018

Hi Matthew,

Many thanks for your help!  I'm going to use the Planyway Calendar Power Up you recommended.

Thanks again, Dawn

Tyler Hall February 28, 2018

Is there a way to have multi board cards on one calendar? As in for a Team working on several boards at a time??? 

Thanks!
Tyler

Like Linda Fairbanks likes this
Deleted user March 1, 2018

Hi Tyler,

See Matthew's answer to my question above.

I took his advice and enabled the Power-Up called Plananyway.  Once it's enabled for all the boards you want to use it in, then when you open it for example for Board A, click on  the Boards dropdown upper left.  You'll see only Board A checked by default.

Go ahead & click on all the other Boards to have them appear as well in the one Plananyway calendar.  You'll see these multi board cards on one calendar.  Pretty slick.

Thanks, Dawn

Kate Foster March 28, 2018

Wow, I came to this forum to find something usefull and helpfull for my Trello board and you helped me so much!

Like Christine Baker likes this
brian oliver March 7, 2019

Appears you need to have a paid subscription to use more than one board with planyway.  Can someone please confirm?

Brian_Zhou October 8, 2019

yes i experienced the same thing. it must be a recent change

Like Karen McLaren likes this
Christine Baker December 20, 2019

And not cheap

0 votes
Linda Gross April 8, 2018

Same as Kate, wow!  Thanks Dawn and Tyler for asking the question, this is exactly what I need! L

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events